Time Is Precious Ltd ('our', 'us' or 'we') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, Time Is Precious Ltd is the Data Controller. Time Is Precious Ltd is a company registered in England with number 4910759. The Registered Office is Arena Business Centres, Lancaster Court, 8 Barnes Wallis Road, Fareham, PO15 5TU, United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by completing forms at www.xlwatch.com (our 'website').
- Information that you provide if you contact us; we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data.
- Data from internet-based advertising or third-party audience data.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about the computer or device used to access our website, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data, which is used for website administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. It does not identify you. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by providing a cookie file that is stored on your computer or device. Cookies contain information about your visit to our website, which may help us to deliver a more personalised service next time you visit our website.
WHERE WE STORE THE INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU
However, in accessing our website you acknowledge that the internet is not entirely secure and, for this reason, we cannot guarantee the confidentially, integrity or availability of any information exchanged between you and us via the internet.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To make our website available to you.
- To provide you with information, products and services that you request from us that we feel may interest you.
- To ensure that content on our website is presented in the most efficient and effective manner for you.
- To notify you about changes to our information, products and services.
We may also use the information held about you, or permit third parties to use the information, to notify you about other products and services that we consider may interest you. You may be contacted about these other products and services by email, telephone or post.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU
We may disclose the information held about you to third parties as follows:
- Our website hosting providers.
- To organisations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the process(es) of applying our Terms and Conditions of service and other applicable agreements with you.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Time Is Precious Ltd, our customers or other interested parties.
- If the majority of our assets are acquired by a third party, the information will be one of the assets transferred to the third party.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share the information we hold about you in order to comply with any legal obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to process the information we hold about you for marketing purposes. You can tell us that you do not want us to use your information in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our administrative costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.